Monday, August 25, 2008

Adventure on Lake Moultrie

By Special Guest Blogger, Nathan Miller

Hello my name is Nathan. I am 11-years-old.

We had to leave by 6:00PM to go to Camp Moultrie. We didn't get there til 7:15PM. I helped make the tents. By 10:20, I've got ready for bed. At midnight, I tented with my patrol leader, Colton.
.
By 6:30AM, I got up. My dad got up at 6:45AM. We had dutch oven quiche. Later that day, we went sailing. My dad, Mr. Randall, and I had an over flowing, and the boat turned over and we all fell out. I felt a little scared. We were all wearing life jackets, and we were okay.
.
Later that day I played frisbee with my dad, and viking sword game with the boys. We left Sunday morning after eating bagels and having a devotion. I'm looking forward to next month camping trip.
.
Nathan

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Wow Nathan...what an ADVENTURE...It sounded like you were quite brave when your boat tipped over but I'm sure it was kinda fun too huh? At least you have a really cool story to share with everyone. So glad you had fun on your camping trip and I enjoyed reading your story about your Adventure on Lake Moultrie!
Love, Vonda (your cousin who lives in Germany)

Linda Williams said...

Nathan, I was so excited to hear about your trip! I want you to keep us updated each month.

Love,
Linda and Gerald (Your cousin who lives in Florida)

You just have relatives all over, don't you!

Steven Givler said...

Great story Nathan. Thanks for sharing it with us. You're becoming quite a writer.