Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nathan's Official Blog!

Hello friends. I'm pleased to announce that Nathan now has his own blog! We just got home from hiking a section of the Swamp Fox Trail today, and I thought it would be nice to have him share some of his thoughts on our outings. So, rather than me relaying his thoughts, or having him as a "guest blogger," I've helped him set up a site to share his thoughts directly with you while developing his writing skills, and building a library of personal memories.

A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on my scoutmaster's scrapbooks from my old scouting days. I scanned each photo and created a music video spanning five years of my scouting experience. I was even able to make copies and share the video with a couple of my friends from the old days, and it is a treasure. I hope to help Nathan create something similar, but in addition to the photos, I believe the journal will add a whole new dimension to documenting these fleeting, but important, days to remember.

Please feel free to visit and comment on Nathan's site at: http://nathanscout.blogspot.com/ I'll encourage him to post often, and I'm sure he'll have plenty of adventures to share!

No comments: